MTB MUM'S - 8 Weeks
Relaxed, fun riding with focused skills progression, too!
These programs are designed for local, sea-to-sky mum’s looking for a personal coaching experience, with friends.
Small groups, tailored rides, expert coaches and tasty apres will guarantee good times and genuine progression in a non-intimidating, casual environment.
Whether you’re looking to get into biking for the first time or you’re a seasoned local shredder, our coaches will work with you to progress you and your friends as much as you want to!
Each ride will be tailored to suit the group and conditions that day, reducing the stress and maximizing the fun.
Coaching sessions will be one day per week on Monday, from 5pm - 7pm. Sessions begin May 13th and finish July 1st.
Coaching will vary between Whistler Valley, Bike Park and Pump Track sessions. If you can ride it on two wheels, we’ll be there! Additional sessions also include suspension set up, bike set up, nutrition, conditioning and more!
Different disciplines help build body awareness, mobility and genuinely develop your riding skills to the next level. This program is therefore best for riders interested in riding all aspects of biking to have fun and up their game!
ZEP Coaches always maximize sessions for safety, risk management and skill progression, so you can build the skills without the spills.
- $275 + tax
- Groups will be split into ability levels: FIRST TIME MUM’S (beginner to novice), KEENERS (novice to intermediate) & SHREDDERS (strong intermediate and up).
- Max 5 riders per group
- Industries top female and male PMBIA Certified Coaches - mature, patient and fun!
- 8 Coaching Sessions
- Weekly apres with drinks, nibbles and laughter!
- Personalized Feedback & Video Analysis
- Suspension Set-Up and Bike Set-Up sessions
- ZEP Cap & stickers
- 20% off additional ZEP Private Lessons
2019 DATES & PRICING
- May 13th - July 1st (Mondays)