MTB MUMS - 8 Weeks
Relaxed, fun riding with focused skills progression.
These programs are designed for local, Sea-to-Sky mums looking for a personable coaching experience, with friends.
Small groups, tailored rides, expert coaches and tasty après will guarantee good times and genuine progression in a casual and, most importantly, non-intimidating environment.
Whether you’re looking to get into mountain biking for the first time or you’re a seasoned local looking to step up your riding, our coaches will work with you to achieve your goals.
Every week the ride is tailored to suit the group and conditions that day, reducing the stress and maximizing the fun.
Coaching sessions will be one day per week on Monday, from 5pm - 7pm. Sessions begin May 11th and finish June 29th.
Coaching will vary between Whistler Valley, Bike Park and Pump Track sessions. If you can ride it on two wheels, we’ll be there! Additional sessions also include suspension set up, bike set up, nutrition, conditioning and more!
Different disciplines help build body awareness, mobility and genuinely develop your riding skills to the next level. This program is therefore best for riders interested in riding all aspects of biking to have fun and up their game!
ZEP Coaches always maximize sessions for safety, risk management and skill progression, so you can build the skills without the spills.
- $349 + tax
- Groups will be split into ability levels:
- FIRST TIME MUM’S (beginner to novice)
- KEENERS (novice to intermediate)
- SHREDDERS (strong intermediate and up).
- Max 5 riders per group
- Industries top female and male PMBIA Certified Coaches - mature, patient and fun!
- 8 x 2hr Sessions with Expert Coaching
- Weekly apres with drinks, nibbles and laughter!
- Personalized Feedback & Video Analysis
- Pump Track, XC & Bike Park Sessions (lift tickets for bike park session additional)
- ZEP Cap & stickers
- 20% off additional ZEP Private Lessons
2020 DATES & PRICING
- May 11th - June 29th (Mondays 5pm - 7pm)
- FALL (4 weeks)
- September 7th - 28th (Mondays 5pm - 7pm)
|Summer Program||$349 + tax|
|Fall Program||$229 + tax|