MTB KIDS - 5 Weeks
SUMMER SHRED Program
Looking for a more personal, quality coaching experience for your kids this summer?This program is designed for groms who love riding mountain bikes and for parents who want a quiet, easy drop off, knowing your kids are going to have an amazing day with the best coaches! Catered to 6* to 9 year-olds who are used to being outdoors for the day and love riding their bike with their buddies. This camp is a blast!
* Kids turning 6 yrs old in 2020 will be accepted.
With kids of our own, we know what parents and kids are looking for. Lunches are included and our youth coaches are some of the most experienced and highly certified in the business.
Kids are coached every day, learning to ride safely while getting the most fun out of their bikes. To add variety and make sure summer stoke is high, ZEP even includes a few afternoons of rock climbing, tennis and golf. This will continue to build your child’s love for sport, activity and being outside!
Coaching sessions will be two days per week, from 9am - 3pm. Choose between Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday. Sessions begin June 29th and finish September 3rd.
With a maximum of 5 groups in total, ZEP provides an efficient, easy drop-off and pick up location in the village, to save time and hassle for the parents.
Healthy, fresh lunches and afternoon treats are provided by Connection Cafe!
Coaching will mostly take place in the Lost Lake trails, including adventures on the Valley Trail, visits to the pump tracks and riverside skills park. Coaching sessions in the Bike Park can be included, based on group ability, desire and readiness (lift tickets not included).
Safety, fun and learning for the kids is our priority (in that order). Groups take regular rests to ensure physical and mental well-being, and ensure the kids finish each day pumped on their ZEP MTB KIDS Summer Camp!
ZEP Coaches always maximize sessions for safety, risk management and skill progression, so kids can build the skills without the spills.
- Choose between 5 or 10 weeks of coaching! 1 session $985 + tax or 2 sessions $1795 + tax
- Limited spaces are available so sign up soon!
- Max group size of 5 for fun, safe, quality coaching
- Groups will be pre-screened to ensure maximum compatibility to boost safety, fun and learning*
- Industry’s top PMBIA Certified Coaches with PMBIA Kids Module Training
- Recommended for kids who love being outside all day, riding bikes and ready to progress their skills!
* Our goal is to ensure the best riding and learning experiences for these kids, by grouping them into as similar ability levels as possible; based on factors such as skill, balance, physical strength, interest, attitude and social skills. This is a mountain bike camp for kids who want to come to mountain bike camp! With limited spots available, be sure to sign up early to avoid missing out.
- Well-fitted, quality helmets, gloves, knee and elbow pads are mandatory.
- Kids must carry their own water, snacks and spare clothes.
- Mountain bikes should be in good working condition and fit the child well. Bikes should be fitted with hand V-brakes or disc brakes (no coaster brakes), with quality gears and mountain bike tires, as a minimum.
- All equipment will be inspected to ensure safety and risk management.
MINIMUM RIDING SKILLS - Prequisites
- Kids must be comfortable riding bikes for extended periods on dirt/mountain bike trails.
- Kids should be able to stand up while maintaining balance and have comfortable control of the bike.
- Control speed using hand brakes on and off road, including during sustained descents.
- Have a basic understanding of how and when to change gear.
- Have some experience riding beginner features such as rollers, over small roots, or small berms.
- 2 Days Per Week of Expert Instruction (total of 10 days per session)
- Fresh, tasty lunches from Connection Cafe!
- Video and Weekly Parent Feedback
- TroyLee ZEP riding jersey
- Pump Track Sessions, and more!
- 20% off additional ZEP Private Lessons
2020 DATES & PRICING
- MONDAY & WEDNESDAYS
- June 29th - July 29th | August 3rd - September 2nd
- TUESDAY & THURSDAY
- June 30th - July 30th | August 4th - September 3rd
|KIDS MTB 5 WEEK|
|1 Session||$985 + tax|
|2 Sessions||$1795 + tax|