Float Plane Camps
THE FLOAT PLANE CAMP IS AN AMAZING PROGRAM FOR RIDERS LOOKING FOR THE ULTIMATE MTB EXPERIENCE.
Two weeks of riding and coaching in the Whistler Valley trails and bike park, complete with a 2-day backcountry trip with a float plane shuttle in the world famous B.C. Chilcotins. The ZEP staff are always fighting over who gets to coach this one!
- 2 week camp
- 2 day float plane trip to the B.C. Chilcotins Backcountry included
- 4 days/week, adult specific coaching - no kiddies!
- Ride world famous trails with the industries finest instructors
- Whistler Bike Park days included
- Small group sizes of 2 - 5 people for quality learning
- On Trail Video Analysis and Personal Feedback
- Pump Track Training
- Suspension Set-up Clinic by Vorsprung Technicians
- Sports Nutrition Seminar by certified nutritionist
- 4 day Whistler Bike Park Lift Pass included
- Quality accommodation options
- Full Lunches included on Coaching Days
- Welcome Pack full of biking goodies
- Five Ten Pro-deal card for all campers!
- In Resort Rep is ZEP Camp's Owner
- Strength & Conditioning Session with industry expert
Learn how to ride like the pro's from ZEPtechniques PMBI Certified Instructors and our "Six Skill System" teaching progression. Our goal is for you to achieve your riding goals... and then exceed them!
The Backcountry Camp training mostly takes place in the famous Whistler Valley Trails, but also includes some riding in the amazing Whistler Bike Park. The climax of the camp is then a two-day, float plane trip to ride the amazing trails in the famous B.C. backcountry area, known as the Chilcotins.
This provides the ultimate mountain bike training experience, instruction and skill progression, while showing you everything Whistler has to offer. Each discipline helps the other - a truly competent rider is one who can do it all, regardless of what or where they're riding; these camps will help you become that rider. Just bring a decent trail bike, helmet and pads... and we'll provide the rest!
Riders will be coached and guided 4 days per week, gain one-to-one tuition and will each receive a ZEPtechniques Riding Techniques Manual; including all the theory, skills and exercises coached to you on the trails, thus maximizing the learning process. No other camp provides this quality of instruction.
THIS CAMP IS RECOMMENDED FOR INTERMEDIATE RIDERS AND UP who are comfortable riding on technically challenging blue and black diamond trails, and riding for at least for 3 - 4hrs.
The camp also includes a Nutrition Seminar, Suspension Set Up Clinic and Riding Analysis & Feedback Video Sessions. Further seminars, conducted by industry professionals, on Mechanics and Strength & Conditioning are available at an additional charge.
Learn things like
- How to jump consistently
- How to ride different types of drop offs
- How to corner faster
- How to ride steeper terrain with more speed control
- How to flow through more technical trails & descents
- How to climb steeper, more technical trails
- How to wheelie, bunnyhop, manual or nose-wheelie (either for the first time or to progress)
- How to become more efficient and smoother
2019 Dates & Pricing
|Camp Only||Shared Condo||Premium B&B|
|Float Plane Camp|