Host to the Enduro World Series, Whistler offers some of the best “enduro” riding in the world.
Technical, steep, fast, challenging, flowy, world-class singletrack litters our beautiful valley. For the adventurous rider, this camp will take you to all the best spots and train you how to ride like a pro.
- 1 and 2 week options
- Ride world famous trails with the industries finest instructors
- Whistler Bike Park days included
- 4 days/week, adult specific coaching - no kiddies!
- Small group sizes of 2 - 5 people for quality learning
- On Trail Video Analysis and Personal Feedback
- Suspension Set-up Clinic by Vorsprung Technicians
- Sports Nutrition Seminar by certified nutritionist
- Strength & Conditioning and Pump Track Sessions also included on two-week camps
- 3 day Whistler Bike Park Lift Pass included on one week camp
- 7 day Whistler Bike Park Lift Pass included on two week camp
- Option to upgrade to a seasons pass
- Quality accommodation options
- Full Lunches included on Coaching Days
- Welcome Pack full of biking goodies
- Five Ten Pro-deal card for all campers!
- In Resort Rep is ZEP Camp's Owner
Learn how to ride like the pro's from ZEPtechniques PMBI Certified Instructors and our "Six Skill System" teaching progression. Our goal is for you to achieve your riding goals... and then exceed them!
The Enduro Camp training mostly takes place in the famous Whistler Valley Trails, but also include some riding in the amazing Whistler Bike Park. This provides the ultimate mountain bike training experience, instruction and skill progression, while showing you everything Whistler has to offer. Each discipline helps the other - a truly competent rider is one who can do it all, regardless of what or where they're riding; these camps will help you become that rider. Just bring a decent trail bike, helmet and pads... and we'll provide the rest!
The Enduro Race Camp is a standard, two-week Enduro Camp, with a little twist; you’ll train with the ZEP pro’s on the best local enduro & downhill trails, and then have a chance to race the Enduro World Series Round 6 race during the first weekend of Crankworx! We’ll get your bike, body and mind dialed in for the race to give you every chance of success.
Riders will be coached and guided 4 days per week, gain one-to-one tuition and will each receive a ZEPtechniques Riding Techniques Manual; including all the theory, skills and exercises coached to you on the trails, thus maximizing the learning process. No other camp provides this quality of instruction.
THIS CAMP IS RECOMMENDED FOR INTERMEDIATE RIDERS AND UP who are comfortable riding on technically challenging blue and black diamond trails, and riding for at least for 3 - 4hrs.
The camp also includes seminars such as Nutrition & Mechanic Classes, Strength Training gym sessions, Riding Analysis & Feedback Video Sessions, and more.
This camp includes up to four days/week coaching with additional seminars included to provide a truly holistic approach to your training. Being a good rider takes more than just technical skills... seminars on nutrition, strength and conditioning, mechanics and suspension set up provide a fun, yet vital component to your training experience.
Learn things like
- How to jump consistently
- How to ride different types of drop offs
- How to corner faster
- How to ride steeper terrain with more speed control
- How to flow through more technical trails & descents
- How to climb steeper, more technical trails
- How to wheelie, bunnyhop, manual or nose-wheelie (either for the first time or to progress)
- How to become more efficient and smoother
2018 Dates & Pricing
- 1 WEEK
- May 20th - 26th | June 10th - 16th | July 8th - 14th | August 5th - 11th | September 2nd - 8th
- 2 WEEK
- May 20th - June 2nd | June 10th - 23rd | July 8th - 21st | August 5th - 18th | September 2nd - 15th
|Camp Only||Shared Condo||Chalet Style|