Bike Park Camps
A Mountain Biker's HEAVEN
Become the rider you've always dreamed of as you ride and get coached in the world's best bike park. Learn how to jump, drop, rail corners or maybe just ride smoother with more style... Whatever your goals, ZEP will help you acheive them.
- Learn from industry leading, PMBI Certified Instructors
- 4 days/week, adult specific coaching - no kiddies!
- Small group sizes of 2 - 5 people for quality learning
- On Trail Video Analysis and Personal Feedback
- Suspension Set-up Clinic by Vorsprung Technicians
- Sports Nutrition Seminar by certified nutritionist
- Strength & Conditioning and Pump Track Sessions also included on two-week camps
- 5 day Whistler Bike Park Lift Pass included on one week camp
- 12 day Whistler Bike Park Lift Pass included on two week camp
- Option to upgrade to a seasons pass
- Quality accommodation options
- Full lunches included on Coaching Days
- Welcome Pack full of biking goodies
- Five Ten Pro-deal card for all campers!
- In Resort Rep is ZEP Camp's Owner
- Trail-bike rentals included for non-bike park days*
Learn how to ride like the pro's from ZEPtechniques PMBI Certified Instructors and our "Six Skill System" teaching progression. Our goal is for you to achieve your riding goals... and then exceed them!
The Bike Park Camp training mostly takes place in the famous Whistler Bike Park, but also include some riding in the amazing Whistler Valley Trails*. This provides the ultimate mountain bike training experience, instruction and skill progression, while showing you everything Whistler has to offer. Each discipline helps the other - a truly competent rider is one who can do it all, regardless of what or where they're riding; these camps will help you become that rider. Just bring a DH bike, full-face helmet and pads... and we'll provide the rest!
Riders will be coached and guided 4 days per week, gain one-to-one tuition and will each receive a ZEPtechniques Riding Techniques Manual; including all the theory, skills and exercises coached to you on the trails, thus maximizing the learning process. No other camp provides this quality of instruction.
THIS CAMP IS RECOMMENDED FOR INTERMEDIATE AND UP and includes extra seminars such as Mechanic Classes, Strength Training Gyms sessions, Riding Analysis & Feedback Video Sessions, and more.
This camp includes up to four days/week coaching with additional seminars included to provide a truly holistic approach to your training. Being a good rider takes more than just technical skills... seminars on nutrition, strength and conditioning, mechanics and suspension set up provide a fun, yet vital component to your training experience.
Learn things like
- How to jump consistently and with style
- How to ride different types of drop offs
- How to corner faster on berms and flat corners
- How to maintain a stronger, more active body position
- How to ride steeper terrain with more speed control
- How to ride rock rolls with control and finesse
- How to flow through more technical trails & descents
- How to wheelie, bunnyhop, manual or nose-wheelie (either for the first time or to progress)
- How to become more efficient, smoother and generally more rad!
Dates & Pricing
- 1 WEEK
- May 21st - 27th | July 9th - 15th | August 6th - 12th | September 10th - 16th
- 2 WEEK
- May 21st - June 3rd | July 9th - 22nd | August 6th - 19th | September 10th - 23rd
|Camp Only||Shared Condo||Chalet Style|